NASA: National Auto Sport Association
This event is sanctioned , and insured throughNASA. Each car must have one current member. Membership is available through the NASA site. You will need your current NASA information to complete the registration process. The fee is $45. There is a small admin processing fee as well
Your Event entry fee of $550 will include the following:
· Registration for one car and driver
· For one person: Lunch Thursday June 7th, Farewell Dinner on June 9th
· 2 large and 2 small Car stickers, route booklet
· One hat, One event jacket < remember to specify size when filling out the form!
· 1 Soft Cotton T shirt (specify size during registration)
· 1 10th Anniversary Grille Badge
· 1 Stylish Polo Shirt.
· Additional jackets are $65 each (ITEM 2)
· Additional T shirts are $15 each (ITEM 3)
· Additional Polo shirts are $28 each (ITEM 1)
· Additional Thursday lunch is $25
· Additional Farewell dinner is $65 each; it’s a good one!
· Additional small Targa logo stickers are $10 per pair
· Additional large Targa logo stickers are $10 each
· Additional hats are $15 each (ITEM 4)
· Additional Grill badges (the 2018 10 th anniversary) are $30 each
NO post event orders on goodies! NO exchanges on jackets, so choose your size carefully. If we have left overs, we will offer them at the Farewell Breakfast
REFUNDS: NO Refunds once you process your registration! You can transfer your entry to someone else, but that has to happen before May 15th. We will help you transfer your entry (so you get your money back less the membership and small admin fees) to people that may be on our waiting list. In order to make this go smoother, do NOT release your room reservations till the substitute entrant can take it over.