Outline of Event (subject to changes given weather or other circumstances)
Wednesday, June 6th:
Springhill Suites/ Marriott 1811 W Ave J12, Lancaster, Calif. 93534Tel (661) 729 2390 . If all rooms are sold out, check other places located nearby.
Arrive early, relax, check in with the event to get your car stickers, goodie bag, etc. Registration will open in the Targa California designated area (check with the front desk) from 4 pm till 6:30/ dinner break/ 8 pm till 10 pm.
· Event check in from 6:30 till 7:30 am at Targa California designated area.
· Driver meeting at 7:45/ cars out at 8:00 am (or when meeting is finished)
· Drive to Willow Springs International Raceway- Parade laps within 4 groups. Approximately 1 hour of rotating groups
· (Frazier Park) to Buttonwillow Raceway Park / Lunch will be served at the track
· Post lunch – Drive to Paso Robles, California for Night #1 of the event
· Open evening.
Accommodations Paso Robles June 7 th : AND June 9 th (split nights)
Black Oak Best Western 1135 24 th Street, Paso Robles 93446 . Mention Targa California for our room block/rates (805) 238 4740. If the rooms are full, try Adelaide Inn is across the side street from them at 1215 Ysabel. Their number is (805) 238 2770 .
Friday, June 8th.
Paso Robles to Weather Tech Laguna Seca
· Drive back roads to the track
· Parade laps
· Lunch on your own. The Track café will be open in the Paddock area if you want to watch the track action, or head out to lots of great places in the area.
· Open afternoon and evening
· Hyatt Regency Monterey is our hotel HQ for Friday night, June 8th only. 1 Old Golf Course Road, Monterey (831) 372
1234 Mention Targa California for room access. Special parking area for our group will be available.
Monterey to Paso Robles via back roads
· Approx. 300 mile run (some shorter options if you wish)
· Farewell /Awards presentation meal / location to be